Follow the instructions below to reset your password.
Currently, there is no in-app option to reset your account password so you must log out of the app, and request a password reset.
- Navigate to the profile tab (it’s the last tab icon)
- Touch the three dots (…) at the top-right of the app.
- Choose “My Account”
- The “My Account” page is displayed. Select “Sign Out”
- At the Sign In screen, select “Sign In with Email”
- Select the “Reset Password”option.
- A dialog displays. Enter your email address and click “Reset”
- You will receive an email with a link and instructions to reset your account password.
You can send a card via SMS in GravMe Pro (or Free with Pro Upgrade). The SMS is composed and sent by your phone’s SMS app, so your standard SMS rates will apply.
To send via SMS complete the mobile field on the Send screen.
If only a mobile number is provided, an SMS composer will show when you click Send.
If both an email and mobile number are provider, you will be asked if you want to send via SMS or Email.
The generated SMS message will contain basic contact information and a link back to your full profile and vCard. You can edit the generated message before sending.
You can change or add a profile picture when editing a profile.
1. GravMe Profiles
For a GravMe profile, select the Profile Picture option as shown in image 1 below. You can then select an image from your device’s gallery or take a picture – see image 2.
2. Linked Profiles
For linked profiles (for example a LinkedIn, Facebook or other account linked into GravMe), then the profile picture from the linked account is used.
To change or add a profile picture in GravMe for a linked profile, you have 2 options:
- Add or change your picture in the master profile account (eg your LinkedIn, Facebook, etc account). Next press the “Resync” action in GravMe – See image 3.
- Convert the linked profile into a GravMe Profile by pressing the Convert Action (see image 3). Next follow the instructions in 1. GravMe Profiles above.
When launching GravMe, is stays on the loading/splash screen with the spinner spinning similar to this:
Check available space on your device
GravMe needs space to store data, so make sure there are a few megabytes (MB) free. If your available space is in Gigabytes (GB) then you have adequate available space.
Navigate to Settings -> General -> About and check the “Available” line.
- Open the Applications tab and tap Settings.
- Tap SD Card & phone storage to display the available space for both the SD card and the internal phone storage.
Yes. Every Email or SMS sent via GravMe includes a link to a vCard that can be imported to the recipient’s contacts.
No, not directly. The vCard data is compiled from the information you provide in your GravMe or linked profile.
The vCard format is a rubbery standard. Different devices and contact applications all export and import vCards in similar yet slightly different ways. These differences mean that all but basic contact information may not transfer between devices.
We have rigously tested and formatted the GravMe generated vCard in a way to ensure maximum cross-device vCard compataility.
If any one is interested, here’s a technical article covering the interoperability of the vCard format – The sad story of the vCard format and its lack of interoperability
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please Contact Us.