Try resetting the template color schema and resend the DBC.
- My DBC profile is not showing my Facebook email address; or
- The GravMe App shows an error that my Linked Facebook profile does not have a primary email address.
Check the email address you have specified in Facebook. Even if you have an email address, edit the email address and re-save. It’s a know fault that sometimes Facebook does not provide the email address even when it is provided. Re-saving may help overcome this issue.
- At login with LinkedIn I get an error saying (server_error); or
- When linking a LinkedIn Profile, I get an error saying (server_error)
This appears to be an intermittent issue with GravMe authenticating with LinkedIn. The error is generated at LinkedIn Servers and passed back to GravMe.
Retry the LinkedIn login again after a delay, and it should work.
Follow the instructions below to reset your password.
Currently, there is no in-app option to reset your account password so you must log out of the app, and request a password reset.
- Navigate to the profile tab (it’s the last tab icon)
- Touch the three dots (…) at the top-right of the app.
- Choose “My Account”
- The “My Account” page is displayed. Select “Sign Out”
- At the Sign In screen, select “Sign In with Email”
- Select the “Reset Password”option.
- A dialog displays. Enter your email address and click “Reset”
- You will receive an email with a link and instructions to reset your account password.
When launching GravMe, is stays on the loading/splash screen with the spinner spinning similar to this:
Check available space on your device
GravMe needs space to store data, so make sure there are a few megabytes (MB) free. If your available space is in Gigabytes (GB) then you have adequate available space.
Navigate to Settings -> General -> About and check the “Available” line.
- Open the Applications tab and tap Settings.
- Tap SD Card & phone storage to display the available space for both the SD card and the internal phone storage.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please Contact Us.